Friday, August 29, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in blog hop week 178

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hillary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them,she will add you as co-host to the hop! Hillary REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silvers Book Reviews – she came up with ALL the statements
The statements:
  1. Living in_____ makes me______
  2. Wondering what will happen always makes me ___________
  3. Looking back I would have ______
  4. Listening to_____ makes me feel_____
My Answers:
    1. Living in THE USA  makes me proud and frustrated 
    2. Wondering what will happen always makes me curious
    3. Looking back I would have gone to nursing school like I always wanted to do
    4. Listening to Gospel Music makes me feel like a very small person
happy weekend and be safe

3 comments:

  1. As I told Eloquent Ramblings...at least being curious means you aren't worrying. :)

    I probably would have still gotten my teaching degree. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still want to go to nursing school? If you do...go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is never too late to go back to school!

    ReplyDelete