Friday, August 15, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop - week 176

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses  them, She will add you as co-host to the hop! Hilary will REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silver’s Book Reviews. She came up with all last two statements

The statements:
  1. When do you______
  2. Why is it that_____?
  3. During a______ I ________
  4. Singing in the _______ is______
My Answers:
  1. When do you do your house chores?
  2. Why is it that people always need the feel to be in your business?
  3. During an argument I always end up crying
  4. Singing in the rain is SOMETHING I think would be fun
This is a Blog Hop!





4 comments:

  1. I usually do my chores on the weekend and some, like laundry, in the evenings ever since I started working full-time. I used to try to take care of all the chores during the day while the kids were in school so that I could devote all my time to them instead!
    I cry very easy and usually during an argument with my husband I tend to tear up or cry too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true about getting in someone else's business.

    I do my house chores first thing in the day so I can read and play on my blog. :) When I was working, I had to do them in the evening and on the weekends.

    ENJOY your Sunday.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song from Gilligan's Island played when I came to this site!!! I save major household chores for Saturdays. I will never understand others in my business. I have enough to do keeping up with my own. Singing in the rain does sound fun. It's been a rainy couple of weeks here in VA. but I haven't sang in it yet. Great statements.

    ReplyDelete