Friday, August 29, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse porch

Everyday Ruralty

Aloha,
greetings from our Island it has been quiet windy, rainy, with the 
tropical storms coming in.  some much *needed* cooler weather
now, on to the chat

QUESTIONS
  1. Please tell me something you have done recently that was really fun.
  2. Do you worry about any issues regarding food/food quality/food production?
  3. Have you painted any of your walls with colors other than white, beige, or tan?
  4. What is your favorite way to have a hamburger? If you do not eat meat, what is your favorite sandwich?
  5. Please finish this sentence. If I could, I'd like to play_____________________. This could be a musical instrument, a part in a play- use your imagination:)
My answers:
1.  made duck face selfies?  something fun, just going out to the lake
hanging out with my camera and myself.
2.  I always ck the date on the milk and dairy products.  otherwise
no so much.  
3.  I have, painted my old bathroom (lemon meringue it was very pretty)
4.  grilled on a charcoal grill (not gas) they are so much better that way
5.  love to have the ability to play the guitar, however, I love playing
the piano, tickling those ivories just something about it




2 comments:

  1. My daughter is a date reader. Every time she comes, she tosses a lot of things from the fridge, for me, and rolls her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon meringue sounds like a wonderfully beautiful color!

    Have a great evening. :)

    ReplyDelete