Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Terrific Tuesday


The storm clouds 82922 were awesome in this one I see 2 angry faces right in the middle, somebody running away and somebody looking like they want to punch them up above.   We did get about enough rain to settle the dust  please pray for more.  there is already a hay shortage for the livestock




This is the clouds to the SW 

Bible Verse cards  I love doing these it is so fun and a fun way to learn the bible.
















hope everyone has a super blessed week

Tomorrow 83122 I go to ortho for 7 week follow up and thinking he will more than likely release me from going to PT and do them at home, thank you all for the prayers during the recovery and for not giving up on my blog

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at the storm clouds. I see a bear face looking at me and some deer looking up at the sky, and some people also looking up at the sky, thanking God for the rain. I am so glad you are doing so well since your surgery. That is truly an answer to prayer. May the Lord continue to bless you and guide you and keep you in the right track!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do now see the deer and the bear, and the people thankgin God for the rain. Thank you sweet friend for the prayers.

      Delete