Friday, August 26, 2022

Friendly Friday

 hi all sorry I have been absent :( going to PT 3 times a week up till this week has been rough.  I see the orhto next Wed.   I am feeling better than I have felt in years.   I am almost fully functionable with my right shoulder *thank you for all the prayers*

I give my healing to God, our group of ladies prayed that I would have no pain and a speedy recovery.  So far I have had no pain, and recovery for 7 weeks they say is going great.  As most of you know I have started doing bible journaling and really enjoying it.


You can click on the photos to bring them larger to be able to read.  Sorry I couldn't get the 2 bottom pics to go together like I wanted   


Hope you have a blessed weekend

  


















1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your shoulder is healing so well and that you are feeling so much better! God is so good, and I am very happy for you. I love your Bible Journaling. That is a wonderful thing to do...a great way to study the Bible and make it very personal. Please continue to take care and I pray you will continue to get stronger every day. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete