Thursday, August 11, 2022

Thankful Thursday August 11 22


Today is Thankful Thursday, what are you thankful for?




 


THANKFUL
I am thankful for my SALVATION
my shoulder surgery being a success
PT going well
I can actually move my neck from side to side and turn w/o major pain (I am guessing that my shoulder injury was the culprit, as of right after surgery I could move it normally) thank you JESUS.
AC for this heat we are having
a safe place to live 
food
the ladies from church in KS still reaching out to me every few weeks,  
Monday getting together with the ladies from KS church 
learning how to do bible journaling
friend for working on my suv, car and keeping my trailer up and working properly


NEEDING PRAYER
OUR COUNTRY
CHURCHES TO HAVE REVIVAL
LOST SOULS
my friend Beverly just lost her husband to cancer :( 
anna who is in a very abusive relationship and dangerous situation
mark, his daughter and her boyfriend were in a horrible accident (had they not have been ejected from the car both would have been killed)  the daughter is still on a vent had to have part of her brain removed from swelling (they will keep the bone until swelling is gone then do surgery to reattach)
Char, health issues
VERY MUCH NEEDED RAIN for most of the country in the midwest we are in severe drought. 

friends if you need prayer please send me an email, gatorsgal71482@ gmail.com I will be happy to pray with you, cry with you and talk with you.  

happy upcoming weekend to each of you and that you have a blessed weekend

Thursday, August 11Psalm 119:2828 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.







1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for YOU, and that you are doing so much better now. Thankful for the way God has taken such good care of you. Praying for your friends and all those listed. A lot of need there. May God hear our prayers and take care of each and every one in accordance with His will. Yes, praying for rain. We actually had a very nice rainstorm this afternoon. We needed it so much, and it was wonderful to hear it on the roof. We just need it to keep coming. God bless you, Gina. I hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete