Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Bible Journaling

I started a 30 day bible journaling challenge (it started July 4th) due to my shoulder surgery I am just now getting started with it.   

This was my entry for today Matthew 6: 28-29

 Matthew 6:28-29 King James Version 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.


this is a fun way to grow out relaionship with Christ along with a fun way to learn the bible.


Hope everyone has a blessed night

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful plan and method of study. I'm glad you are able now to begin anew! So happy your shoulder surgery was a success and you can get back to enjoying many things again. God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am doing really well with PT and home exercises. The dr said at 2 weeks they expect a full recovery (to them) however I will never be able to bend the right arm behind, (to scratch an itch, putting things in the right back pocket (phone) yesterday I put my keys in the front pocket and was a BIG mistake. I am truly loving learning bible journaling and spending that time in the WORD

      Delete