Sunday, August 7, 2022

Bible verse cards

This is something that I look forward to on Friday's (the verse cards) however I make them my own   The cards (I print out) then choose a verse *on the verse titles) to coincide with the pictures.  This time I printed them on sticker paper, vs cutting them out then gluing waiting for it to dry then writing the verses, saved myself a few steps.   Then punched holes in them to put on my bible verse key ring 



Our teacher sends this card with the verses along with the printed ones, then I choose the one I like for each verse 
I always think of a song that goes with the verse, put the words on the back of card
Chorus to "his eye is on the sparrow"
We should all proclaim the name of the Lord
always be humble and kind comes to mind with this verse :) I will write that on the back!







I hope that you have enjoyed my bible journaling and my verse cards.   I will get back to blogging soon right now I can only do one or two post a week, I am getting better with my shoulder I just have to limit the computer time as it gets very achey                   
 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I love the scripture cards and journaling. That is a real treasure. Thank you for sharing them with us. Yes, please don't overdo the use of your shoulder. Let it heal and get the rest you need, and it will serve you well for the rest of your life. God bless you dear friend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, I kam really enjoying learning all this cool stuff, but mostly learning more of the word. Oh believe me, I know if my shoulder moves wrong, no worries of over doing. Thank you for the prayers God bless hope you have a fantastic day..

      Delete