Thursday, August 11, 2022

Fun finds on rte 66

 

 found this coo little road side attraction on RTE 66 Afton OK, its called NOWHERE on rte 66 kind of funny


this replica is very cool






I wanted to push the buttons on the remote (not really) but the kid in us.


the totem poles are made out of old plastic gas cans, detergent bottles, watering cans either way its cool
another totem pole
LOVE the tree people how cool is this?
Think that he/she has been on that scooter a little too long in the heat?


I found the hippie clan again all made from tree limbs and plastic containers how cool
remember the sinclair dinosaur? he tops right up there with the pink flamingo I found last yr on rte 66  I couldn't find the post to link
some more tree people and totem howerver this gives all the states of rte 66
rte 66 sign
how i love these tree people he is the OK man
Can't forget the KS tree man
and Arizona
this old oil truck from the 40's is very cool












and to end the beautiful day  caught the moon just as it was coming up










I love finding treasures even at a road side attraction.   I truly miss being able to take photos (with my camera) its still a little too heavy yet. 

how do you enjoy finding treasures?   I hope each of you are doing well in this heat we are STILL having .  

























2 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! I love all those fun things created out of recycled materials, etc. Really fun! Yes, I remember the Sinclair Dino. We used to have a Sinclair station in our town. Thank you for sharing all of those fun pictures. That looks like a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to wander into a spot filled with whimsical things. It makes me happy from the inside out!

    ReplyDelete