Monday, September 5, 2022

Fun with Bible Journaling and shoulder update

Had good visit with both Pulmonology she said my lungs sounded great, even better than the last time they thought I was in beginning stages of COPD and thinking now it is most likely from the severity of my asthma and being a heart patient.   Left this appt and headed straight to orthopedic for 6 week (7 because of scheduling)  however I am now almost 8 weeks (thur)    Dr was very impressed with the range of motion and the movement told me to keep up the good work, and that I no longer had to go to PT thank you Jesus as that drive stressed me out.   I will see ortho the end of Dec.      I do not have to see Pulmonology and cardiology now for a year (unless needed)  Thank you Jesus again for making my heart better.

As you all have known I have taken up bible journaling and really enjoying



This month we are going to memorize the Beatitudes Matthew 5: 1-12 if you want to play along I will post 3 verses a week and at the end of the month you will have them memorized.  These came from the NIV Bible 




My journaling notebook (click the image) so can read it.

 John 8:26 and you will know the truth and the truth will make you free    (how powerful is this verse)









I have gotten some awesome shots of the moon as of lately will use them later in the week

many blessings to each of you

God is good and faithful all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment