Monday, September 19, 2022

Tuesday 4 92022 Autumn Trip

 

Autumn Trip

 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we put 4 questions up                             each week for you to ponder and answer.  Then we hope you visit all the other participants too. so we can get to know one another better.

Let's plan a lovely vacation through New England to see the Autumn leaves..                    Money is no object and we have all the time we would like.

1. How many days and  nights would you like to be away?                                                    maybe a month so that I could enjoy and take lots of pics.

2. What kind of car would you like to take on this trip? Maybe you                           would enjoy the train? Would you sail up the coast in a yacht?                                          I would prefer driving my suv, again so that I can take my time enjoying the scenery and being able to take pics.

3. Would side trips be on your agenda? Perhaps to Mystic, Connecticut, Salem, Massachusetts, Plimouth, (yes, they spelled it with an "i" ) Massachusetts,             Walden Pond, Lizzie Borden's home or maybe the home of                                      Emily Dickenson, etc.                                                                                                            I would love visiting Emily Dickenson, some of the National Cemeteries,            along  with some of the battle sites, Cape Cod so much.   

4. Lobster roll, chowders, boiled dinners, brown bread, baked beans,                    pancakes with real maple syrup, blueberry muffins, Parker House Rolls                      (well loved by Charles Dickens, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Henry Wadsworth                 Longfellow,  the Kennedy clan.), Toll House Cookies, Red Flannel Hash,             Tourtiere  pork pie, — what native foods catch your attention?

I love cooking however with being just me I do alot of microwave cooking               all these foods sounds fantastic

5 comments:

  1. I know you would enjoy a trip to New England. It is so very beautiful...and you definitely need to take your time and see everything you can. There is so much to see just of the natural beauty alone. And yes, the food is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both said a month to travel. A SUV is a great choice! I cook more in the cold weather. I have never made a pie, but it is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foods really do sound good! Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am alone too but I cook and freeze things for future meals. I would love a trip to New England.

    ReplyDelete