Monday, September 5, 2022

Tuesday 4 9522

 

September 2022


Hello and welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   We are so glad to
 have you join in.  The "Ber" months have begun: September, October, 
November and December.   Let's talk about  September okay?

  You can join in here Tuesday 4

1. When you were in school or university, did you look forward to returning?            Why or why not?    I stayed local and was able to go home daily                        (never liked being away from home)(and still prefer home)

2. September has  Labor Day, which, for many is the signal of summer's                       end and fall's grand entrance.  Do you celebrate Labor Day in any way                           or is it just a day off for you? When my parents were alive we had a                   cookout but that has stopped so now its just a day at home.

3. September's birthstone is the Sapphire which is 2nd only to a diamond                        in hardness. (Ruby is a red sapphire by the way) It comes in many colors.                           Do you know your birthstone and do you like it? May Emerald and                            yes I love emerald they also come in different clarities from                                      clear to very milky looking

4. September's birth flower is the Astor. What is yours ?                                                             Lily of the Valley and Lilies are my favorite flower.

9 comments:

  1. I love lillies also, especially a yellow calla lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi we share a birthday month, flower and stone. I love the colour of emeralds but I prefer wearing blue sapphires. The only emerald stones I have are small danging earrings which I cannot wear due to damage to my ear lobe. I'm seeing a doctor this week to see if my ear lobe can be stitched back up so I can wear my earrings again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emeralds are so pretty and I also love the Lily of the Valley. Your header is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birthstone and birth flower are beautiful. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. May is my twins birth month. Emeralds are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog today!! I enjoyed your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comments on my page. I became quite nostalgic reading your post. My parents both passed in 2013,and 2014. But we were very close and they loved for us all to get together for cookouts and picnics. ..esp. for Labor Day to celebrate the end of summer and back to school for me! God bless you the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit behind in reading...emeralds are so pretty! That would be a lovely birthstone to have!! Oh, I know how it is after our parents are gone and the family is scattered. Our family has tried to stay as close as possible, and those of us who live within a 2 hour radius try to get together for holidays and birthdays when we can. Our house kind of became the gathering place, but lately we have also tried to just meet at a restaurant that is closer/midway to make it easier for everyone. I was happy that everyone came here to our house on this past Labor Day. We combined that with a birthday celebration for all the August birthdays. It was a lot of fun. Sometimes we just have to take the extra steps to make it happen. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete