Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday photos and bible journaling

Happy and Blessed Sunday 
Bible Journaling Deuteronomy 6:6-9

We should all HIDE God's word in our hearts an memorize as much as we can.  I believe the day is coming when we will be needing it.

Always, keep his word at the front of your minds again, we never know when this may be needed
My 4 girls enjoying an easy day with mom                Tillie (laying on my laptop fan) Millie on moms lap, Sandra loves a belly rub look at that smile.   Truffles is actually being good (white kitten in the chair).   Millie and Tillie are Identical twins



Last but most definitely NOT least                                               Everybody meet Graecie Leanne the miniature Dachshund she was 8 weeks old Saturday 91722.  My lifelong friend since 1980 is giving her to me as she only wants her to have a good home.   Talk about being blessed.     
 








I hope everyone is having a great and blessed weekend.   Please pray for the midwest  we are in dyer need of rain, and this week back up in the 100s :( ponds are drying up, grass is dying , there is no hay available for the livestock this winter and if we can find it it is outrageously priced.    


Have a happy and blessed week ahead,  Remember reading your bible and praying is still free.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your kitties and puppies, and Graecie Leanne is adorable!! I am sure she will fit right in with your sweet little family! Love your Bible journaling too. You do a great job with that and I know it is a great way to study and remember God's Word. I will be praying for your area to get rain. We are getting plenty right now. Wish I could send you some. Our pond is quite full again finally. Praying God pour down His blessings upon you and your people. Have a blessed and wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching my next door neighbors when they take their new mini dach out for potty breaks. When they first got her she was so tiny and their grass was a little over grown. All I could see was this adorable little black head sticking out.

    ReplyDelete