Thursday, May 6, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

Thankful Thursday

 What are you thankful for?

Today like everyday there is so much to be thankful for   

today I am thankful for

my salvation

a new day today

mom is doing a little better

friends checking on me out of the blue

packing is coming along

cooler temps for may

dependable transportation

food in the cabinets

unconditional love of my animals

PRAYER REQUEST

If you want me to pray with you, talk with you, cry with you I will be here

please continue praying for my next transition (I know God opens the next door for us once the current on is closed

Friends who are needing some prayers GOD knows every need


I hope you have a GREAT tomorrow and rest of the weekend



2 comments:

  1. A wonderful list of thankful things.

    I hope you had a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! hope you have a great weekend

      Delete