Monday, May 31, 2021

In Honor of 3 the veterans in my family

Happy Memorial Day its time we get back to the "true meaning" of this day it isn't about the parties, boating etc.

I have family members that are veterans from the very first war (not WW1) the very first war.  I think the French Revaluation (sorry my memory isn't the best)   

These 3 are the only ones I could get yesterday (I drove 3 hrs each way to get these)

This top one is the entrance caught the flags all flying


Gators headstone,  I put the pennies there (it shows somebody visited)   His headstone   says Gary Alexander, EORC (His rank) Persian Gulf  (where he served) dob dod and the bottom says,  "gator husband of  Regina <that's me   Funny the middle penny is a 67 same as me I didn't plan that  I just grabbed some pennies and put them on it











A nice couple took a pic of me with Gators headstone  RIP my love










Entrance way  FT Gibson National Cemetery FT Gibson OK

Entrance way to Ft Gibson National Cemetery where Gator and Granddad are interred 



This is my great granddad he was a WW1 vet thank you for your service RIP  He is at a private cemetery 
This is my daddies  he was a Korean War Veteran  thank you for your service and the stuff you put up with when you came home  RIP

 

1 comment:

  1. Honoring all those that gave their all for your freedom.

    We are not out partying today. This is a day of remembering.

    Have a blessed day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete