Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lots of emotions going on and Wordless Wednesday

 Happy Wednesday my bloggie friends.


First of all last night I killed a 2ft cottonmouth *snake* in my house, freaked me out so bad I started crying my eyes out.       Because where there is 1 there is 2.  I am ok just freaked me out.   I need out of this rat hole so bad please keep praying.   

Somebody I go to church with is coming to mow my lawn this evening so hopefully that will cut down on the snakes.     

Today, I memorialized Gator's Facebook page do you know how hard this was to do?  I just felt it was time!     


My wordless Wednesday photo in honor of Memorial Day coming up 

 this is my Paternal Grandparents I never met my grandmother she passed almost a year before I was born and grandpa I was only 8 I just barely remember him, but do know he taught me how to play a mean game of checkers.


4 comments:

  1. Yikes on the snake. That would freak me out too.

    I worked with a guy with the last name of Higginbotham. Spelled with an i not and e.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure some where down the line we are all related :) hope your weekend has been great

      Delete
  2. How precious are those memories. Your grandpa was a preacher? How wonderful! I am sorry you didn't get to know them, except for such a short time. Even though my grandparents lived a lot longer, I still don't feel like I knew them. I wish I had been smart enough to ask more questions and learn more about their lives. Oh, I don't like the idea of a cottonmouth IN YOUR HOUSE? That is not good. I pray God will find a way to get you out of there soon. I am glad your church people are helping you with the lawn, etc. Praying for your safety and peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, Grandpa was a Free Will Methodist Preacher my dad lived all over the US until they settled in North Central OK when he was around 10 I understand on asking questions and age Thank you for the prayers!!! have a Great Monday

      Delete