Friday, May 21, 2021

I am back

 Thank you all for the comments, sorry for the delay.   I got so overwhelmed after Gator's passing with all the phone calls, paperwork, etc. that I couldn't hardly function.  

I am going to start back Sunday with my daily bw photos (current day) there is no way I can get caught back up after almost 2 months.    

Mom's health isn't the best, she is needing more care than what I can do,  she is in stage 3 kidney failure, and can NOT be left alone for any period of time as she can't cook for herself, clean up if she has an accident (bathroom) nor can she shower by herself  I would appreciate any prayers, as this effects my move.    Also please pray for me as SS is giving me the run around although I have been deemed disabled thru SS JUDGE in 2019.  

My COPD has advanced SS is telling me I am going to have to restart the process of being disabled as circumstances can change and people can get better, however they must not know of heart issues, I am keeping the faith that I am healed by his stripes.  I have many health issues please keep me in your prayers through this new chapter of life.

Tomorrow (Sat 5-22 is my birthday the big 54) this will be the first time in 32 yrs that I have not had a spouse with me,  and the first time of not being able to be with mom 


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am just getting caught up on your posts, and see now what is going on. I will be praying for you as you work through the paperwork for SS and also as you determine the best course of action for your Mom. It sounds like she is going to be needing full time nursing care at this point. Praying for you to make the right decisions and also to figure out where to go, etc. A lot going on. Praying for your health as well. I do hope you will have a good birthday today in spite of all these issues going on in your life. May the Lord be with you and comfort you and give you direction and peace. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much appreciate the prayers!

      Delete