Tuesday, May 4, 2021

2021 A to Z Reflection

 This year was very tough on me as my husband died 2 days before the challenge began, as I do mine daily it was a very rough start.   Thank you to everybody who stopped by, I apologize for not getting to you.  Things just now have settled down

LOOKING FORWARD TO ROAD TRIP


What did you like most and least about the challenge this year? actually  being able to finish

How did you do?  I finished!

What did you learn?  learning about different species of extinct or near extinct animals and that there is an animal for every letter

Did you get out more, less, or as much as you put in?  I actually learned alot this year

Any thoughts on the shirts? I would love to have one, financially I can't 

Care to thank any team members?  absolutely without you guys we wouldn't have the challenge 

Did you "double down" this year?  NO

4 comments:

  1. I read yours for the most part, but didn't comment as much as I should have.

    Sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. What a rough time indeed.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate when you do comment and understand we are all busy! and thank you for the condolences. Hope you have a great week as well

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing and I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your husband.

    ReplyDelete