Friday, May 21, 2021

Friendly Fill-ins Week 260

 Please stop by here and join a fun hop FRIDAY FILLINS


Copied this from the host Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.

1. Lately, I’ve been __________________________.
2. I find ___________________ fascinating.
3. If I had known___________, I would have__________. 
4.  I can’t help but _________ when I’m nervous.
My answers:

1. Lately, I’ve been  going to church enjoying being around my church family.
2. I find people watching can be  fascinating.
3. If I had known what I know now , I would have done life differently.
4.  I can’t help but pace and worry when I’m nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment