Saturday, May 8, 2021

Friendly Fll-Ins week 258

 Linking up today with http://15andmeowing.com/ where there is 4 questions why not come and see all the fun



Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.

1. My day is not complete until I                          .
2. It is time to                .
3.                made me change my mind about                   .
4. I simply refuse to                      .

MY ANSWERS:
1.   My day is not complete until I talk to my mom and mother -n- law.
2.  It is time to get this day started.
3. A mower that refuses to start  made me change my mind about mowing.
4. I simply refuse to let Gators death bring me down.

4 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and especially #4. Big healing hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. My day is not complete until I say to my husband good night.
    2. It is time to have a morning cup of coffee. .
    3. My husband made me change my mind about punk rock.
    4. I simply refuse to be like others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your answers thank you for stopping by

      Delete