Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday 4: The Times They are A-Changing

 

The Times They are A-Changing

Welcome once again to Tuesday4 in memory of Toni Taddeo...


Lets discuss the times we live in.

1. What changes are you grateful for? How have things changed  in your life time?

Technology  I love reading so this is great for me to cut down on the number of boxes with books in them

Again, technology, has made our  lives so much easier

2. Did your parents have things better than you today?

NO, my parents grew up during the depression era, to them they had GOLD 

3. What time period would you rather live in.. or are you okay with today?

The Victorian era would be great with me

4. What changes would you make for our time to make it nicer/better to live in?

I would do my best to do away with Racism, bulleying, killings ,  all the meanness in the world.  

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your number 4. Technology has made this easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciated your thoughts here. I would have enjoyed the Victorian era too, if I had servants and was wealthy enough to enjoy the finer things in life. Otherwise, it was a very hard time for women in particular. Just look at the amount of clothes they had to wear to be "decent". That would never have worked in FLorida! LOL. No wonder they were always fainting. But I do love the romanticism of that era that we find in good old books. Hope you are doing well. Been thinking about you and praying for you as you get settled. God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same way about the servants and being TOO HOT and yes all those clothes to be "decent" I am doing pretty well thank you. just a couple setbacks in plans but everything will work out. blessings

      Delete