Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Things are coming together

 God's timing is working out great.   Mom is due to be released from rehab on the 28th they put her in the hospital the day of Gators church service, she got over whelmed and had some severe anxiety/panic.

They decided she needed to go to a skilled nursing facility to regain strength.   

The 28th hoping I can have clothes down there so she doesn't have to go to my brothers then back home.   This has allowed me to go thru things, pack and not get into a big hurry.

Please pray that when I start moving that everything continues to go smoothly and that there is plenty of help on that day as myself and 1 person can't do it byself


Thank you again for the continuing prayers

6 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Glad your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers that things will go like clockwork.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying there will be family/friends who will come to your assistance to help you get moved. Be sure to let them know you need help if they don't come right out and ask/offer. Praying they will be there for you. Praying your mother will get stronger each day and that you will have a good life together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much!!! I appreciate you very much

      Delete