Wednesday, April 7, 2021

The Gators

 Thank you everybody for the prayers so very much appreciated.   

Gators graveside is Thursday April 8 at Ft. Gibson National Cemetery.    Ft. Gibson, OK   

I am trying to get caught up on my blogs,  between all the phone calls that had to be made, friends family calling me, having company the first whole week   I am not complaining at all.   My blog kind of took a backseat  


Sarrah Bryiana Nicole sends her love

So far under the circumstances I am doing pretty well   again thank you for the prayers

6 comments:

  1. Prayers for you on this most difficult day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just take care of yourself. Blogs can wait! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now reading this, and I assume the services for your husband have already taken place. But I've been praying for you each day and I pray that God will continue to carry you through this time of grief and sorrow. He will not leave you comfortless. One day at a time...just let God lead you and give you grace and wisdom for each step of the way. Don't try to make any big decisions or changes too quickly...take your time and let God direct your steps. And Lily Grace sends her love to you and Sarrah Bryiana Nicole as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had Gator's service at 12pm Thursday April 8 thank you sweet friend. God is the reason I have gotten thru this. I am letting God lead the way for me in everything I do....big hugs

      Delete