Friday, April 16, 2021

Prayers are being answered

 Many of you have been praying over several things for me over the last couple of months

Thank you for continuing   

Gator is at peace with Jesus now, please continue to pray for his immediate family brother, mom and sisters as well as myself as each day is a new journey

My living situation is horrible here, and I want to be out so bad, but how I ask, I have no income until they get my disability going ((I have had my court hearing)  God has heard my prayers and things are slowly coming together as my mom is going to let me come and live with her, as she is needed somebody there with her,  I can make sure she is eating properly.    

Please pray for the transition as it will be an adjustment for the both of us

I found homes for all of the piglets along with mommy and daddy they are all still together this made this grammys heart so happy.



Psalm 107:1

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!




6 comments:

  1. I hope everything will happen the best way for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the prayers are working. I believe living with your mom is a good plan. You can take care of each other in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am Mom has always been one of my best friends. It will be good for us both.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I pray that the transition will go well for you, and that staying with your mama will be a very positive solution for both of you. Praying that God will bless your time together and make if very sweet. Glad you found good homes for the piggies. Didn't you have goats too? Just wondering. Praying for all the details to be worked out for you soon and in good order. God is good...ALL the time, God is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!! I have 1 goat *Garys companion buddy he will go with me we will be building a place for him to be outside. *He isn't going to know what to do not being around people* Please pray for him as well* everything is coming together as it is spose to. again thank you

      Delete