Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday 4: Traveling

 Linking up here today Tuesday 4 Traveling


Traveling

 welcome to Tuesday 4 and new questions. We continue this meme in memory                                                     of Toni Taddeo and hope you will enjoy it enough to continue coming back.

Lets talk about Travel...

1. How far have you gone from home and where did you go?

A.  I have been to Progresso, Mexico when I lived in Corpus Christi, so probably                                                    1000 miles,  then in CA was 1800 miles from home

2. Do you think the hassle of travel is worth the trouble?

A.  Mexico was a day trip so it was fun, CA was work related, still not sure if it was                                                worth the hassle

3. Are there places you would like to visit or have plans for visiting?

A.  I want to visit Germany and Ireland to find my heritage  but many places                                                                 in the US I want to visit as well

4. What trip was the best you've ever had?

A.  South Carolina, there is nothing prettier than the Smokey Mountains in the fall

I love taking daycations so much we have plans on doing


12 comments:

  1. Daycations are a great idea. I may for some myself this summer. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Germany would be nice to see. Enjoyed your answers and thank you for stopping over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. and Thanks for stopping over here as well

      Delete
  3. sounds like you've been to some interesting places...and Germany and Ireland would be places I would also love to visit, as I am also part German, Irish, English, Scottish, and some other European thrown in for interest. And yes, the Smokey's are beautiful in the fall, and also in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool, that our heritage is very similar. I am almost 3/4 German 7 of my Great grandparents were German 1 Irish I am looking forward to anything this year. We have several daycation spots I want to see the yellow brick road in KS . hope you have a great week

      Delete
  4. The Smokey Mountains really are beautiful. I actually cried when I saw them. I want to go stay in the mountains. We were just passing through when I saw them. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! Same here we were on the way thru the mountains Me I want to be by the beach someplace. In a warmer climate. Hope you have a great week also

      Delete
  5. Ohhhh the Smokey Mountains in the Fall sounds amazing!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure agree about the Smoky Mountains in the fall! I live in east Tennessee and they are breathtaking. I think these days, that day trips fit me better than longer ones. Loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny how when we get older things we used to like to do. I love that area, I have family in Murphysboro and love it there

      Delete