Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sarrah has a nice time meeting her friends




I  put my camera too good use today, I decided know I now why   mom is is happy sitting near  the water and taking pictures









the water sure is pretty there is a little stream, I found a cool rock it is in my hand if you blow it up you can see it
This is my brother Cami the bear isn't he handsome? 
This is Pinky the Unicorn and and UNI the unicorn I  sure do likes my brothers they are pretty cool to play with also, they sure are photogenic aren't they?
were a BIG HAPPY family then I got another big surprise my Triplet cousins showed up as well,  mom didn't tell me that today was going to be really special
Mom didn't get a picture of all of us as Cami, Pinky and Uni were going on their own adventures   This is my triplet cousins,  Stefani Renee is the one in the pink (hat)  Joseph Allen is the boy, and Michelle Leighann has the bow.  Aren't they just the cutest?    Mom got them at Big-Lots 1/2 price because the store was closing and a new one opening.  They are so happy.  

We are glad that mom took us out (Friday) because it started raining, and now its near flooding.   






I hope you all have a blessed Sonday and the you open your eyes and ears for the Lord

Philippians 4:6-7   Do not be anxious about anything, But in every situation, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, present your request to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sarrah! You sure are having some wonderful adventures!! What a pretty river, and I love those rocks!! And then, look at your special friends and family! They just keep growing and growing! And triplets!! Wow! They are so adorable!! I guess you will be doing some babysitting!! Oh, I am sorry to hear about the near flooding! I hope it stays far away from your house! Be careful! I can't wait to hear more of your adventures! It's so nice to have such good friends to talk to! Love, Lily Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily Grace, thank you so much. Mom has a lot of stuffed animals that slowly I will get to meet. I still have our animals here (the piglets, the kittens, the goat and our 2 dogs as well as mom n dad

      Delete