Friday, March 12, 2021

BW day 61 thru 66 makes me smile

Getting caught up, posting a couple pics vs several post is easier for me right now
Day 61 I love trains

Philippians 2:33 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

Day 62  I sure love my mama she's 84 

Ecclesiastes 5:22 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.

Day 63  Just some weird looking fungus

2 Samuel 22:2828 You save the humble, but your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low.

Day 64 Columbus KS courthouse built in late 1800's  

2 Chronicles 7:1414 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 


Day 65 wooded area by the house

Proverbs 14:2727 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a person from the snares of death.




Day 66  My Gnomes are ready for the Spring and Sunshine

Psalm 25:99 He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.















 

4 comments:

  1. Most beautiful shots. Especially you and your mom. So precious.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, mom has always been my best friend. Hope you have a great weekend also

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pictures. Love the one with your mom. That is priceless. But they are all very special. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend :) Mom has always been my bestie. photography is my go to relax with all that is going on It has been raining with flash flooding since Fri evening. Our creek came up 10 feet just over night otherwise its going good.

      Delete