Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday Stealing: Alec Clayton

 

Stolen from Bev, with Sunday Stealing  the answers are my own




Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
1. Do you put ketchup on hot dogs?                                                                           
A.  NO                                                                                                                         
2. How many TVs in your house?                                                                               
A.  2 living room and using one for a monitor                                                             
3. Do you put salt on watermelon?                                                                             
A.  YES                                                                                                                       
4. Can you swim?                                                                                                       
A.  YES                                                                                                                       
 5. Are your parents still alive?                                                                                    
A.  Mom yes dad no :(                                                                                                 
6. First car?                                                                                                                 
A.  1967 baby blue Mustang                                                                                        
7. Surgeries?                                                                                                                
A.  2 back surgeries, gall bladder, ankle, wrist, 2 lipomas removed, and a heart cath 
8. What do you drink in the morning?                                                                           
A.  ice water                                                                                                                 
9. Can you do 100 push ups?                                                                                      
A.  NO                                                                                                                          
10. Can you change a tire?                                                                                         
A.  YES                                                                                                                        
11. Tattoos?                                                                                                                 
A.  2                                                                                                                             
12. Do you wear sunglasses?                                                                                     
A.  my eye glasses are transgression                                                                          
13. Do you have a phobia?                                                                                          
A.   Spiders and snakes                                                                                               
14. Do you have a nickname?                                                                                     
A.  Ginabean                                                                                                                
15. Are you a picky eater?                                                                                           
A.  not at all                                                                                                                  


6 comments:

  1. Jeepers, personal questions! Great answers. I don't know that I could change a tire by myself. I've watched it done, but thankfully never had to do it alone. praying I don't ever!! I also put salt on a watermelon and usually on cantaloupe too, unless it is really sweet. Hope you are doing well. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! my dad taught me how to change a tire when I started driving. Now, I don't know because of health reasons if I could or not. I love salt on cantaloupe ;) same unless its really sweet. all is doing well here, just had to take a break from all social media. TOO MUCH DRAMA and it took a tole on me.

      Delete
  2. My son and I tried changing a tire once. The car was on a slant and it was raining. It was a disaster. And this was in the days before cell phones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is terrible, I remember 1 time a blow out and I couldn't jack that car as it was partially in the ditch

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your answers.
    I’ve probably changed 50 tires over the years, but due to back, shoulder, and knee issues I can no longer do it, unless I was stranded somewhere, alone, with no cell service. I’d have to do it, but I’d take my time so I didn’t aggravate things.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Health wise I probably couldn't any more due to hear issues. understand about the back shoulder and knees. thanks for stopping bye

      Delete