Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thankful Thursday




Happy Holy Week
Image result for HOLY WEEK 2018

we have so much this week to be grateful for
with Easter being upon us knowing that the
grave/tomb was empty all I can say is
thank you JESUS

today I am thankful FOR
 salvation
the empty tomb/grave
hallelujah he has risen
my family all are doing well
much needed rain
the sweet sounds of the
   tree frogs that serenade us
birds chirping their spring songs
spring blooms continuing to pop up
neighbors
music that we can listen to
our FLAG
attending church service on Easter Sunday
Good Friday some things I am finally getting
    closure on

PRAYER REQUEST

my daily prayer is for lost souls
    that they may come to know the
    greatest love of all
individual needs (lord you know these needs)
safety while traveling this weekend
that we can attend church w/o worrying
teachers in OK wanting to strike
that we get the help on repairing our home
   and the finances to do so
friends who are going thru troubled times

I am gonna step out of my usual
I am needing prayer for myself
  I suffer from anxiety, depression, ptsd
severe osteo arthritis in my lower back
and ankle, bursitis of the hip
the weather has been cold and rainy
which makes me hurt more than usual

PTSD, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION is very
real and a struggle everyday to do your
daily routine.  over the last 17 months
I am no longer afraid, scared, it has
taken its toll on my family and for this
I am so very sorry that they had to see
me suffer this way.   through help of
prayer friends, family, counselling
I am on the mend.  I do struggle
everyday, the anger I get from the
ptsd isnt nice infact  I really
hate the person I become
when it flares
IF YOU KNOW SOMEBODY
WITH PTSD, ANXIETY
AND DEPRESSION PLEASE
KNOW THAT IT IS NOT YOU
THAT THEY ARE LASHING AT.

SOMETIMES, just a hug, ear is
all that is needed

have a BLESSED WEEKEND
GO TO CHURCH CELEBRATE
THE RESURRECTION




Numbers 14:1919 In accordance with your great love,
 forgive the sin of these people, just as
 you have pardoned them from the time
 they left Egypt until now.” 




Image result for THANKFUL THURSDAY
Image result for thankful thursday scriptures

No comments:

Post a Comment