Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Stealing






Write from Karen

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. 
Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. 
Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 
intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. 
In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. 
We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. 
(It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make
 it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best
 questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from
 a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!


 These questions from Karen at Write from Karen.  
Karen is married and mom of two grown sons.  She says,
 "I believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Writing Well.
 (I also believe in our Constitution – Don’t Tread on 
my Rights, Yo)"

1. What’s the coolest item you’ve found at a garage sale, flea market, etc?
early 1900's Salt & pepper shakers, original bambi & flower trinkets got them for $4.00

2. Describe how your day went yesterday.
YESTERDAY shew, went and picked up a mower deck (ours went kpoot), got home got 
it unloaded to notice a young steer in the yard, chased it over our 5 acres, relaxed for a little
loaded gators half stack *AMP* into the car for us to go to karaoke GATOR got to do a special
with his guitar home then to bed

3. Do you have issues with people entering your personal space? What do you do
 when your personal space is violated?
FUNNY you asked this, because for the most part I do not have an issue, but when I want you
out , I say this is my area right here around me please move back a little bit

4. What is the one meal recipe you think you’ve mastered?
Cheesy Sausage Skillet
1. package of eckrich sausage
1. small onion
1. box of cheesy scalloped potatoes 
3/4 c milk
2 tbs butter
2 c water
crushed red pepper
1 package (small) frozen mixed vegetables
      chop onion into small pieces
      cut eckrich sausage into bite size pieces (use the whole package)
               place onion and sausage into (large skillet) I just use a very small amount
               of crushed red pepper (you can use more to your taste)  when onion is tender
               add scalloped potatoes milk, butter, water  stir well let come to small rolling boil
               add frozen vegetables   SIMMER covered for 25-30 mins (when potatoes are tender)
               stirring often so it wont stick.  When potatoes are tender it is done.  
               let set for 5 mins uncovered.   serves 4  but can easily be doubled  ENJOY
             

5.  If you could take back something you did to someone, what would it be?
I go to bed each night with a clear conscious  but if I have wronged somebody I
would apologige

6. Would you describe yourself as spiritual, religious, or something else?
    I am both spiritual and religious,  everybody tell me they see the glow around me

7. Did you ever receive detention in school? What sort of kid were you in school
 – bookworm, smart kid, troublemaker, quiet … etc.
NO I never got detention, was always the quiet alone type, had perfect attendance 
from 3rd grade until graduation of JR College *yes you read that right*

8. When’s the last time you ran a mile? How often do you exercise?
It has been years, cant run too much have pins plates and screws in my ankle
Having land living in the country exercise is every day most of day

9. What would you say to your 16-year-old self, and why?
    Self, it isn't as bad as you think it is,  This is when my first boy friend and I broke up
I thought then it was end of the world....but 35 yrs later we were back together

10. What are you avoiding?
chores today I am so exhausted

11. Describe a “Hah! I told you so” moment you had recently.
haha,  Gator was doing something *I forget now* anyway he is like that was funny
me :  i TOLD YOU SO SILLY!

12. What’s more important, where you live or what you do for a living? Why?
WHERE I LIVE, its peaceful, neighbors are genuine, to me jobs are most generally
very stressful at times (working in secretarial administration and most things have to
be done on a deadline)

13. Swear words: Are you pro or con? Why?
mutual on this one, I do not say them, but do not judge people who do, unless they 
are taking God's name in vein.  Then I have a HUGE ISSUE with that

14. Paper or plastic? Do you prefer to pack your own groceries?
I prefer paper better for economy.  At our local grocery story they are great baggers, however
when we go to wal-mart I use the self check out and bag my own

15. Do you have a shoe fetish? How often do you buy new shoes? Do you ever get rid 
of a pair of shoes?
SHOE FETTISH... YES I have enough boots I could wear every day for 2 weeks and not 
wear same ones twice, I buy new shoes every chance I get in fact I am in need of
new flip flops, sandals.  getting rid of them, yes once they are warn out and no longer safe to wear

1 comment:

  1. Can’t get your page to display properly. But I love the St. Patrick’s Day theme!
    You really do love shoes!

    ReplyDelete