Friday, March 30, 2018

friday-foto-friedns #124

friday foto friends





Happy GOOD FRIDAY
John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world, that 
17 For God sent not his son into the 
 the world through him might
be saved
KJV



Image result for good friday sayings


The Redbud trees are in full bloom
OK State tree
this is my dads work shop
sure do miss you pops
I HOPE YOUR HEAVENLY
EASTER IS SUPERB













 my mom and I were being silly
with snap chat today
isn't she beautiful?
This woman is my
everything! 



































Hope everybody has a blessed weekend!
DON'T forget Easter SUNDAY go to church
take your kids to church don't just drop them off

3 comments:

  1. Oh that last sentence... my Dad and Uncle did that for many years with me and my cousins.... dropped us off. As thankful as I am to have been taken to church, there are a few unpleasant memories associated with that time. But I gave my heart to Jesus during those years! 💜 Your Mom is beautiful .. so blessed to still have her. Hope you have a blessed Easter SONday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Love the cite photos :-) Have a Gezegend Paasfeest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your post and photos. It looks like Spring is well underway. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete