Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Foto Friends


I absolutely love this hop stop by and say hi to DEB @ friday foto friends you can join in
on the fun as well















 taken on 22518 of the pretty prairie grass on our place



this one is our pond I love reflection pictures


This pic was taken in 2013 (found them on an old card from camera)
glad they didn"t get erased this is one of last pis of my dad
this is my great niece and nephew  they are now 10 and 7
















my beautiful niece and nephew 18 and 15 they were so young
since then dax (nephew) has served in the U.S.M.C.
niece dayna has comleted nursing school so proud of these 2 lil monsters
they will always be Aunt Gina'S lil monsters


3 comments:

  1. Lovely family photos. I love the grassy photos too. They remind me of northern BC and Alberta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing family photos!Kids grow up so fast, its amazing.
    I love the photo of your pond too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Lady, I'm so sorry to be over a week late to visit. Life has been a little hectic lately. Thank you so much for linking up. What a treasure to find those fotos of your Dad. Hope you'll visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete