Saturday, July 26, 2014

Follow Friday Fun Blog Hop Week 173

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

Okay, you know the deal – Each week,Hilary will  list four statements with a blank
 for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come 
up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses  them, you will be added as co-host to the hop! I REALLY NEED STATEMENTS!
 This week’s co-host is Tami from Pretty Perplexing. She came up with the last two statements
The statements:
  1. I find ____________very _______________
  2. My favorite _________________ is______________
  3. Why do I always ___________?
  4. My favorite time of the day is __________ because _________
My Answers:
  1. I find reading to very relaxing
  2. My favorite is color is purple
  3. Why do I always let idiots get under my skin?
  4. My favorite time of the day is evening because there is nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a beautiful day, listening to the birds chirping, tree frogs talking, crickets making their sound.
This is a Blog Hop!


2 comments:

  1. Awww...what is your favorite? You've left me hanging! :)

    I agree totally with #4!

    Hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let idiots get under my skin too and then I get upset at myself!

    ReplyDelete