Saturday, July 19, 2014

Follow Friday Blog Hop week 172

Feeling BeachieOkay, you know the deal – Each week,Hilary will  list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she use them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! HILARY REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silver’s Book Reviews. She came up with the statements

The statements:
  1. If I eat too many_____, I_______
  2.  Running a____is______
  3. Why is it that_________?
  4. Where do you_____?
My Answers:
  1. If I eat too many  almonds, I usually don't sleep well at night
  2.  Running an  errand is sometimes to overwhelming
  3. Why is it that  people have to act like something they are not?
  4. Where do you go for your quiet place?


2 comments:

  1. Errands - not my favorite!

    Good question for #3.

    I like to go outside, particularly at night.

    ReplyDelete