Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Image result for thankful thursday.

Related image


THANKFUL THURSDAY

With this being the last Thursday of Summer
I am saddened that the days of summer will be in the 
past, I will surely miss the shades that the mighty ELM & 
OAK provide.  The smells of summer, that last rose
waiting patiently to get that bloom in.  The hummingbirds
have been busy gathering the last bit of nectar for their
long journey back across the ocean to warmer clients
bye bye my lil friends

I am thankful today for so many things
SALVATION
 Image result for salvation

mom who keeps getting stronger each day
a man who loves me unconditionally 
and believes in putting GOD first in everything we do
animals unconditional love
neighbors checking in on us
our best friends scrapping serious injury in a near
fatal accident  on a motorcycle saturday night (people
please be aware of bikers)
much needed rain this week
dependable transportation
a/c for the heat 
food in the fridge

PRAYER REQUEST
Gator is having colon surgery on the 10th he is in remission
dr wants to do the surgery so that it will not spread

friends involved in the motorcycle wreck, she had surgery for
broken leg, *tibia, fibia and taulus*  

safe travels, everyday  to and from our destinations

people who are lost

our country 
our troops
president Trump 24/7 he always needs our prayers
people in Texas, Florida and other coastal areas hit in the
recent storms as they repair
the wildfires out west
unspoken prayer request 



2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting. Sorry I didn't get over last week.

    I enjoyed your list of thankfulness. I like that you add prayer requests.

    I'd be happy to participate in TT if you make a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all in my prayers. This was a great thankful list.
    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete