Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

I am linking up with Deb here at http://www.jeremiah-2911.com/ 



I have definitely had a week, tried to keep up on my blogs *key word tried*
I will get to my comments as soon as  I can, my internet is acting wacky and
lucky if I get to post my pics today

I just love old barns and
vacant home  I used to know
the people that lived here













Thought the Garden spider
would make a cool b/w
what do you think?




 This old wagon wheel was
given to me from my late dad
it sits proudly by the sidewalk
 This is a very old tractor wheel
also given to me by my dad
*he had flowers planted in it*
next year there will be beautiful
flowers in it
 This is an unfinished koi pond
we are going to fill it in
but love the giant rocks
That elm tree in the background
is close to 50 yrs old
We proudly fly Ole Glory
We stand for the flag
salute and kneel at the cross
 This lantern is a 1942 model, found it at a
flea market for $4.00 so I had to have it
eventually it will be incorporated with the
wagon wheel and tractor wheel
 and last but not least, my main squeeze
he is doing so good being in remission
from Cancer since June.
God, is awesome

3 comments:

  1. Such great news that your hubby is in remission... prayers for continued better health! Love the B&W pics... they give an eeriness to pics... especially vacant houses. Thanks so much for sharing and linking up. Hope your internet connection gets better! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos... I love b/w. Praise the Lord for remission..probably the best word ever. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the rustic items in your B & W shots, especially the lantern. Great praise report about your loved one. God is awesome indeed ♥

    ReplyDelete