Friday, September 15, 2017

Friendly Fill-ins Week 71

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 71

Love this lil blog hop, now that I finally figured why it wasn't showing up  Thank you ANNIE

How has your summer been?  Seems like it flew almost right past us, here it is the last week of summer coming right into fall.  We did have an above average summer for rain, and temps only had 5 days total of actual temps being over 100



Here are my completed fill-ins for this week:

1. 
 I have broken right wrist 3 times and right ankle (12) bones. My wrist breaks were due to roller skating *SIGH*  Ankle was at a nature center and stepped on a rock that gave with me  right ankle has pins plates and screws.  I swear that *Still hurts today* from 2008


2. When I go out to breakfast, I order breakfast, depending on where we go
but love breakfast for dinner :)

Image result for waffle house

3. As Summer officially comes to an end,  Fall/autumn is my favorite time of year, love the colors aromas, sunsets...I miss the days of summer, and love walking and viewing the beautiful colors
Image result for good bye summer

4.  Before this year is over, I really need to start getting my LipSense business off the ground.  everybody loves beautiful lips

Image result for lipsense

How do you transition into fall?  Do you shop for new clothes, open all the windows and let the fresh air in?


Now, it's your turn. Please link up with us here. 
Or, you can answer in the comments.   




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, it is great to have you join us for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I think when we break or injure ourselves, it is never quite the same. Good answers! Hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie,
    AMEN on that of breaking bones ESP when we get older!!! I have followed you ever since your first fil-in Thanks for the welcome

    ReplyDelete