Saturday, September 30, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins week 73




We are happy you are here for another week of friendly sharing! As always, you can find the fill-ins here and at 15andmeowing.com each Thursday. On Fridays, we post the link for sharing. The first two fill-ins are always provided by Ellen. The final two statements are offered by myself. You are welcome to answer in the comments, but if you link up, even more people can share!

Wow what a week we had here, record high temperatures, sure does't seem like 
fall, got almost 2 " of rain *unheard of in Sept* the trees are starting to get a little 
twinge of color.  Had good wind to hang out the linens on the clothes line (I love my
sheets dried on the line they always smell so clean and crisp)

Willie *the goat* has decided that things outside to eat aren't so bad after all, he is 
starting to venture into the yard more trying little bites of everything.   He, will be
6 months on the 1st weighs in about 20 -25 lbs but dont tell him he is a goat, as 
he thinks he is a little lap dog. 




Okay, here we go…these are my completed fill-ins for this week:

1. I am far too nice of a person to say no, but sometimes NO is nice to say.  I hate the fact that I have a soft caring heart that people take advantage of it.  


2. To save money, we eat at home as much as possible *usually only eat out 1 or 2 times a month, I use coupons, my rebates, and love the rewards program. At o'reiley I got
free oil and oil filter (everybody loves a free oil change)  2 months ago I got free 
windshield wipers.  Walgreens I had $50 to spend as cash what a surprise


3. Friends matter.  We all have that one beautiful friend that would do anything in the world for, we found a couple who is that way to us, not friends they are family.  Seems when you have a couple friend they don't like your spouse of vice versa, however Joe and Frog are just the opposite we love them both as they do us.   We were the only ones who went and saw them in the hospital after their almost fatal motorcycle wreck.


4. Watching Summer fade into Autumn makes me think of how life changes without a moments notice, always tell loved ones that you love them because tomorrow is not promised.   Today is history and we cant take back things done.

Look into the rearview mirror to say good bye to the past, and thru the windshield to say hello to the future.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. #4 is so true, life does change quickly.

    ReplyDelete