Friday, September 22, 2017

Friendly Fill- INS


We are happy you are here for another week of friendly sharing! Annie here at https://mcguffysreader.blogspot.comand Ellen over at 15andmeowing.com   
host this fun fill in The first two fill-ins are always provided by Ellen. The final two statements are offered by Annie. You are welcome to answer in the comments, but if you link up, even more people can share!



Week 72: September 22, 2017
 
1. I would never be friends with someone who liars & backstabbers no use for them and people who are just plain mean and ruthless

2. I will never refuse HUGS being from the south hugs are the way of saying hello



3. I have never been to Europe but I have been to Mexico and most of the lower half
of the US  been all the way across I-40 coast to coast, all the way across RTE 66
and as far south as you can go on I-35     Like Ellen said the song from Three Dog Night
came to mind  "Ive never been to spain, but Ive been to Oklahoma" (I live in OK)

4. When it comes to  Family, I THINK, people should be more like they were in the olden days
everybody sat down at the table together as a FAMILY to eat, we always prayed before as a family
there was no TV, NO CELL PHONES< just good family fun!!!

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

4 comments:

  1. Amen to your answer to #4! I would love to have family mealtime without cell phones, TV, or any of those things.

    I grew up in South Carolina and hugs were how we greeted folks and said good-bye to folks, too. It was great. :)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs are just a part of the South. I remember the days when families prayed around the supper table. I think the world could use a lot more of that. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your #1 answer. #2, as well. I am a known hugger. I warn people, because many do not like that these days. I have had people actually say, "No." Yes, I quoted Three Dog Night (Fan!). To me, heaven is the UP. #4 is very wise. I agree, entirely. P.S. Please make sure you leave comments when you link, and visit everyone! Your Subscribe by Email feature is not working. I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it took me so long to visit, I enjoyed your answers. I agree that family should sit down together without cell phones.

    ReplyDelete