Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Stealing





Hi!  Bev over here http://funnytheworld.com/ hosts this fun hop
come on over and join the fun
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published 
on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from 
every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will 
work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. 
(Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  
Cheers to all of us thieves!
















1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult?  yes
Which one? American Sign Language  What worked for you?  American Sign Language

2. Do you donate blood?     YES   Do you know your blood type?   YES

3. Have you ever been in a play or musical?  Yes junior/senior play both

4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people?  YES
Who gets their own?  Mom, Gator  
 Or do you just use the default on your phone? NO, everybody else  the same one but not default

5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now?
My first Digital camera 2000, I still have my film camera loaded havent used in awhile
mostly all digital

6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is?
conquering my fear of heights and riding rides

7. Do you talk with your hands?  YES,  ASL (american sign language) requires hands
because of this yes even when not doing interpreting it seems natural to use my hands

8. Given the choice in a restaurant – would you go with a booth or table (or bar!!!) for seating?
when we o go out to eat, we prefer a booth more comfy it seems

9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now?   Whole milk, all the way
from Braums Dairy

10. How do you keep track of all your passwords? Do you make your passwords 
super complicated and change them often, or use the same ones over and over?
I write them all down, I change them regular   something like this   Brav*tAs (not a pw just example)

11. Are you a note taker?  YES

12. Do you remember what your first social media posting (or status update) was on 
Facebook or Twitter – without looking it up? What was it?    That would go back to MYSPACE
was my bio (on all three)

13. Do you have a “power” song?   many of the 80's yes

14. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy?
both,  

15. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever?
YES, one of the kitchen drawers

16. Do you ever get the urge to watch a favorite scene from a movie, 
and watch just that scene?   NO I watch the whole movie so can wait for my favorite

17. Have you ever woken up and felt guilty from a dream you had, or, mad at 
someone else for something they did in the dream?  NO I normally dont even remember my
dreams

18.  How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly?
23  went from Tulsa OK to Dallas TX

19. Are you good at keeping track of your things – or do you easily misplace them? 
Do you ever leave anything behind when you travel?
I am very organized, I have never left anything behing

20. Is there any place you go where time seems to stand still? What is it about that 
place that makes it that way?   
Yes I walk down to our pond,  its peaceful, just sitting listening to the sounds






5 comments:

  1. I love Braum's! I grew up with it since my Grandparents lived in Oklahoma. It is here in Missouri now, so that is so nice.
    I enjoy sitting by water also. I can just get lost.
    Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers and how truthful/sincere you are. Have a wonderful week of beauty my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know my blood type. I will ask my doctor at my next visit! :)

    ReplyDelete