Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Stealing: The phone and pancakes



Bev here at sunday stealing host this great hop!
. Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. 
Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. 
Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 
intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver 
and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!









The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)












1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
either my mom or Gator (if I am gone)
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day? 
10 to 30 mins 
3. Who do you speak to the most? 
mom and gator (if I am gone)
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
YES if I do not know the number if it is important they can leave a voice mail
a person would be my ex5. Do you phone friends at work? 
When I worked I kept in touch via text
6. Do you make personal calls at work? 
wasn't allowed to keep our phones on us at work
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
mom, gator and the rest of my family
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often? 
cell, we only have the landline for internet and our fax
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
I don't talk to very many bloggie friends on a daily basis, I would love to 
chat with all of you!  ESP bev, Kwizgiver, my friend ANNIE from Corpus,   




Pancakes...
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain? 
we make them from scratch with buttermilk
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?
I like flavor (chocolate chips, blue berries, and pumpkin)
3. For breakfast or for dinner?
since breakfast is great anytime I do both
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish?
SYRUP love whip cream on them and for side hashbrowns
5. Favorite pancake restaurant?
waffle house however we do not eat out that often
Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special 
breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on! 
Gator, makes a yummy skillet type breakfast   fried potatoes, mushrooms, 
bell pepper with sausage then a fried egg on top of it covered with HOMEMADE
gravy

2 comments:

  1. Loved your answers!! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lived many places across the U.S. and have never visited a Waffle House, and unless I'mm willing to drive to Arizona (I currently live in Las Vegas) it doesn't look like I'll get to one anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete