Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Foto Friends 152


Debbie over here at http://www.jeremiah-2911.com hosts a fun foto hop
after you make your post hop on over and enter the linky so others can follow and
comment on your work





This has to be one of the largest boots I have ever seen
Route 66 Tulsa OK






 Aaron Tipon singing Where the Stars and Strips and Eagles
fly  this was truly a treat while visiting the Tulsa State Fair

Aaron Tipon, Collen Raye, and Sammy Kershaw
all three touring together now called Roots n Boots
they are all three still very good entertainers 
Keeping the older country alive
 Gator and I had fun doing old west photos
 Our van broke down in
the midst of a very bad storm
last week, while waiting
on our neighbor killed some
time taking some train
photos







my brrom was waiting on me this morning, it even
comes with a seat and a handle bar

funny story  last week when the van broke down
got home it was raining like cats n dogs outside
we had the broom out there sweeping water from
getting onto the back step  and I totally forgot about
it and ran over it...it is flat as a pancake
it doesnt even work very nice cleaning cobwebs

so decided to have fun with it and tell everybody
it was mine




hope everybody has a great weekend


8 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, I enjoyed your story about the broom. The Old West photos are always fun and you and gator look like you're having a grand old time. I'm guessing both you and he would have liked to live in the Old Western days. The country music concert looks like a great time too. I'm sure you enjoyed the music. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! Yes we both would have loved living back in the Old Western Days I think it would have really been a great experience just knowing how I felt dressing up! The concert was a blast! thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. That's not only a big boot, it's very colourful as well :)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funny story about the broom. :) I love the foto of you and your hubby. I've always wanted to do one of those, too. Thank you so much for joining in FFF - I'm sorry I'm so late to visit and comment. Life is full right now! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie thank you! this was the first time HUBBY has EVER done the old time photos we had fun! never late than never to visit happy Wednesday

      Delete