Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday

We always have something to be Thankful for


Psalm 1:66 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
 but the way of the wicked leads to destruction. 

Happy Thursday   What are you thankful for?

THANKFUL LIST
* that I am officially Mrs. Gator
* we had a beautiful day for our wedding
* mom was able to go with us
* our friends had us a really nice reception
* our new family
* Gators numbers are doing good (cancer)
* we finally have a dependable vehicle
* fairy-tale wedding came true
* a/c for this heat wave were having today was 101 heat index 114
* our pets who love us unconditionally
* friends and family calling just to check on us
* my friends who made decorations and supplied my makeup
   love these 2 gals with my heart and soul
* I COULD GO ON FOREVER ABOUT THANKFULS THIS WEEK

PRAYER LIST
GATOR cancer
My brother fell and hurt his knee possible knee cap break
Family that got out of hand and we had to file an emergency 
 protection order
the very hateful names I have been called from family thinking
they knew what happened and were no where in sight or ear  IN FACT
THEY WERENT HERE!

cooler weather but not cold 
my friends granddaughter who had a freak accident last week
 that she doesn't end up loosing part of her ring finger
finances
needed rain
health


hope everybody has a blessed FRIDAY 









Image result for thankful thursday images

1 comment: