Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday Stealing: Whats that food








Hi! your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . hosts this fun hop
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published
 on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from 
every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will 
work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions.
(Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)
  Cheers to all of us thieves!





Here are some food questions
 from Swap Bot













1.  Do you like pie?  oh Heavenly PIE!

2.  Italian or Mexican?  BOTH depends on my mood

3.  Can you bake? If so, what are your favorite things to bake? I love baking
     homemade pies, cakes, lasagna

4.  Do you use cook books or do you try to find recipes online? I look online now
 but do still have my cookbooks for my old standbys

5.  Do you own a kitchen aid mixer?   WISH we did that would be awesome

6.  Ever cooked a meal for more than 15 people at one time?  YES, gator has an 
annual memorial day cook-out  this past year we had 30 + not just burgers and dogs

7.  Do you like hospital food?  Most of the ones around here are tolerable

8.  Favorite fast food restaurant?  hmmm, we rarely eat fast food What-a-burger

9.  Any picky eaters in your family?   My mom and gators mom

10.  Soda or Tea?  Sweet Tea

11.  Hot chocolate? in cold weather

12.  Favorite holiday dish? Gators sweet cream pie

13.  What is the most tasteful strangest looking thing you have ever tasted?
Calamari, squid and yes I love it

14.  Fries or tater tots?  Fries

15.  Do you like cheese? If so what kind? YES cheese is cheese

16.  Home made or can soup?  Definitely HOMEMADE

17.  Do you like to eat out? we dont eat out gator cooks at home most of time

18.  What kind of food is popular where you are? (Like in Alaska it is seafood)
Mexican is very popular here but pretty much anything

19.  Do you like cotton candy?   YES

20.  Turkey or Chicken?  Chicken however I do like turkey also

21.  Hamburger or tuna helper?  Tuna helper not much of a red meat eater

22.  Raw or cooked veggies?  depends on the veggies

23.  Do you like salad? If so, what is your favorite kind of salad? YES chef salad

24.  Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni and mushroom

25.  Do you like meat loaf? YES esp my moms recipe








4 comments:

  1. I enjoy calamari, but not if I can see the tentacles. Just fried bodies for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms seem to have the best recipes for meat loaf don’t they? And we both like cotton candy... yay! My hubby is the cook here, too.
    He thinks I’m a picky eater..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see how and what other people like to eat.

    If you are a member at goodreads.com you can track all your books there and they have different widgets where you can cut and paste the code and copy it into your blog (you need to do this at the html page, see tabs at top of blog to show you which page is html). Otherwise you can simply copy images from the books you read and save them to your computer and then post on to your blog like you do any other photo. For the big photo I have of all the books, I used my take a screenshot feature on my computer (right click the mouse for that option if you are using Windows. I have Windows 10 installed and I'm not sure if it also works with the last version) and saved it on my computer as a photo then uploaded it to my blog. I hope one of these options work. I guess another option is take a photo of your book cover and then save it to your computer to upload (post) on your blog.

    Take care and have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I are about the same...altho I LOVE going out to dine!!

    ReplyDelete