Wednesday, July 11, 2018

2 and a half days WORDLESS WED

 my bouquet is finished all but adding a few *charms


*CHARMS are something that make us feel our dads
presence.  SURE wish they could have both lived
long enough to see our beautiful day 36 yrs after we met


RIP DAD 82115
RIP DEAN 2252011

 gators boutonniere  is finished all but his *charm


my dress (it gets picked up n the am from cleaners
had to have it repressed/pleated

















We are honored that both of our moms will be there with us to celebrate our wedding

HAPPY WED I am hoping to post a couple post throughout the rest of week
*yes I could do them pre post but to me that isn't the same as doing them
daily

Hebrews 12:22 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. 
For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its
shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

1 comment:

  1. All the best on your upcoming wedding. It has been a long time hasn't it. But glad you are happy now.

    I'm not sure what is happening but I've left many comments over time and yet I don't see most of them on your blog. I'm not sure if you are getting them.

    ReplyDelete