Friday, June 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I am so far behind on blogging it's unreal  my laptop took a crash last Tuesday (22 May my birthday)

after rebuilding it works great now, but Lord the pictures that I lost *sigh some pictures were of my late dad that I have no where else, for some reason with win 10 it didnt back them up to one drive

Image result for thankful thursday meme

I saw the Holy City, the new
 Jerusalem, coming down 
out of heaven from God, 
prepared as a bride, beautifully 
dressed for her husband. 
And I heard a loud voice
 from the throne saying, 
"Now the dwelling of God 
is with men, and he will 
live with them. They will be
 his people, and God himself 
will be with them and be
 their God. He will wipe every 
tear from their eyes. There 
will be no more death or 
mourning or crying or pain, 
for the old order of thing has passed away.

today I am thankful for so very much! always and every-
day! 

thank you Lord, for my salvation
a/c to keep the house cooler 
groceries in the fridge
neighbors helping us while our car is broken down
bills paid once again
my friends dad was called home to glory this week<
thank you Lord he didn't suffer long after finding
terminal pancreatic cancer
my mom still in good health considering she is 81
gator's health is still good : thank you lord for healing
him from stage 4 brain cancer
my legal issue with ex is one step closer to being done
1 MONTH AND 14 days I will marry the love of my life
time is flying!  my dress needs to be pressed (pleats)
have to find gator a shirt that matches

We need to pray for our neighbors, friends, family
our country, our president 
continuing health of gator
anybody who has a need for prayer, you can contact
me and I will be glad to pray with you, for you etc

I am going to step out on a limb, if there is anybody
who needs a shoulder, God has told me that I need to be the person whom you can speak with if you are thinking
or having suicidal thoughts.  After, loosing a very dear
friend to suicide it hit me like a ton of bricks I am 
to be a "go to PERSON" anytime day or night I am here

google hangouts, fb messenger, and even my telephone
will be available if you need

I hope everybody has a fantastic weekend
REMEMBER:  always be kind as we never know
what tomorrow may bring













1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    Your life is full and happiness is yours!

    ReplyDelete