Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Stealing BELEIVE in Karma



Bev hosts this fun hop she can be found here Sunday stealing

Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: 

The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere.
 Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and
ntelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, 
Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!  (this is from Bev's blog I am not using
as my own)


 today's questions came from here https://thefridayfive.livejournal.com/


1. Is there a smell that will immediately sicken you?  

the smell of skunk after spraying

2. When you want quiet, where do you go?

my quiet place is out on our front porch or a walk down to the pond

3. Do you need/prefer total darkness when you sleep?

yes, even have room darkeners on the windows

4. What is your least favorite taste?

beets

5. How heavily do you rely upon your sense of touch?

very much so, I use it daily

6. Do you mostly prepare your meals at home or do you eat out more?

home, we only eat out 1 or 2 times a month

7. Is there a time of day when you are more likely to buy food already prepared?

if I am running errands and get hungry and that is a maybe

8. What is your average weekly grocery bill (for how many people)?

50 TO 60 a week for 3 PEOPLE

 What is your total restaurant/fast food bill for an average week?

50 a month (do not eat out but 1 OR 2 times a month

9. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home?

we take turns gator and me, hmmm hard to say  maybe homemade tater soup

10. What is your favorite meal to order in a restaurant?

depends on where we go, as we eat Mexican,Chinese, JapaneseItalian

11. Do you believe in fate?

most definitely  this is how gator and I got back together

12. If Karma was to visit you now, would it be kind or kick you in the butt?

Karma would be nice to me I go to bed with a clear conscious at night

13. Do you believe you have lived another life previous to this one?

sometimes I wonder, as I have dajavue and like I have been here or seen something
then ask family if we have ever been to so n so place

14. What do you believe in with an unshakable resolve?

I believe in my faith, i always ask my Heavenly Father for the best solution

15. What one factor influences your life the most?

My spiritual beliefs, knowing that my Heavenly Father is always with me
holding my hand if I should stumble.  



A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

4 comments:

  1. During the summer our deck is my quiet spot. I love doing my devotions out there early in the morning before it heats up. I miss it when the weather turns cold again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers show you to be gentle and kind. I don’t doubt that karma would be good to you...
    I love homemade leek and potato soup.
    I like the idea of a Heavenly Father, but I also believe in a Heavenly Mother, called Wisdom perhaps, like it says in the Old Testament here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh skunk! Yes. That is a terrible, awful smell. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo...beets. I forgot how much I dislike beets.

    Did you deliberately highlight the questions and answers? Made it a little difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete