Friday, November 3, 2017

Thankful Thursday

What a wonderful day today is

I am doing a 30 days thankful as November is the Thankful month
since I loafed around and forgot to post on my blog :(

Day 1 I am thankful for Gator being cancer free and our friends who are
like family to us

 Gator is now cancer free the fight was real
Gator gave it heck, for the last 10 months
suffering from anxiety, depression, anger
you name it it happened.  But, thanks for
healing hands of our Heavenly Father, prayers,
dr's he is now in pain no more.
our friends FROG AND JELLO JOE
They are the ones who had the bike
wreck little over a month ago
Frog is the one who had the massive seizure
three weeks ago this coming Tuesday
these 2 are more like family than any friend
could ever be


















Day 2  I am thankful for finding true love and ultimate happiness  Thank you
Gator for making this possible




















Day 3
 One of our first pics being back together
after 35 yrs (this was before Gator
was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer

We are so blessed each and every day
Love being silly, we love
have fun, this was on way to
a dr appt. 
















 My mom, has put a huge fight herself since
dad died on 2015-8-21 her and dad were married
60 yrs 8 months and 3 days
Gators mom so thankful she loves me as her own



















John 14:2727 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give
 to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled 
and do not be afraid. 

praying for everybody to have a safe and blessed week

many blessings



Image result for thankful thursday meme

Image result for thankful thursday meme

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you have been.. enjoyed reading this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, it has just been extremely busy thank you for the concern xoxo blessings

      Delete
  2. Hello, nice post!
    I'm new follower of your blog, can you follow mine?
    :)
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La casetta delle meraviglie I am following you now thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Great testimony of healing. It's a great idea to have a thankful journal too. thanks for visiting and following :-)

    ReplyDelete