Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day 16 thru 21

Sorry everybody I have been swamped with Thanksgiving right around the corner
I have had meetings with my Senegence business, dr appt, and getting ready for
cooking

Image result for senegence

Image result for senegence



I am thankful for each and every one of you!

Day 16 I am thankful that we are still having short sleeve weather
or a light jacket

Day 17  I am thankful for the unconditional love of our pets


Sandra the Chiuahua


Willie the goat









Day 18 I am always thankful for a place to call home!!

Day 19 That Gator is coming back and being himself *its been a long road*

Day 20 I am thankful for laundry being caught up, folded and put away

Day 21  I am thankful for my friends and family

I hope everybody has a great Tuesday !!!

see you Tomorrow 
Many Tuesday Blessings













No comments:

Post a Comment