Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day 12 thru 15 thankful days

Image result for clothes line dried sheets

Day 12  what texture are you thankful for?
I love the feel of sheets dried out on the clothes line they feel so soft and
snuggly.



Image result for patienceDay 13  What abilities am I grateful for?
Abilities that I am capable of   wow, there is so many
My patience I would have to say takes top rank here  I prayed so many years
for patience then God kept testing me to see if I was sincere and one
day I said father I am sincere, please just a little bit of patience....
also, I love the ability of caring for people IE being a nurse
I definitely missed my calling

However, I love the ability that God gives me every day when he paints
beautiful paintings for me to photograph



Day 14 what sight am I grateful for?
I am grateful seeing Gator and my mom getting around as well as they both are
I am also grateful for the hand paintings we see all around us when he
paints!
Image result for family


Day 15 what season am I grateful for?

I love the smells and beauty of spring, the colors of fall
but Christmas I am thankful for if we didn't have no Christmas there would
be no CHRIST,  Easter without Easter we would not have the resurrection of our
Lord and Savior.

Image result for spring

Image result for fall

Image result for christmas

Image result for easter


Day 16 I am thankful for that first sale with my LIPSENSE BUSINESS!! this
has been a long time coming!  BTW ladies if you have never tried LIPSENSE

you are missing out.




Image result for lipsense sale graphic

Image result for lipsense sale graphic














Image result for lipsense sale graphic




No comments:

Post a Comment